Advanced Time Management - Time and Attendance
Advanced Time Management, Inc. markets and supports a large number of customer solutions for their single user, multi-user, client/server and web based clients by providing the tools to solve their time and attendance, labor tracking, and access control application needs.
CareWorks Consultants Inc. - Workers' Comp Group
Save significantly on your workers’ compensation premium by joining the workers’ compensation program endorsed by Data Service Center, Inc. [Workers' compensation Q & A]
Data Service Center endorses CareWorks Consultants to deliver the most significant cost savings to their members. CareWorks Consultants embraces a results-oriented approach that fully integrates safety prevention and risk control with aggressive claims management to deliver a significant return on investment. Data Service Center and CareWorks Consultants can analyze your company to determine the BEST workers’ compensation premium-saving program for you.
- Group Rating - CareWork Consultants’ group rating program is the only plan endorsed by Data Service Center. In 2010, the program’s estimated return on investment averaged 520%.
- Group Retrospective Rating - This program offers premium savings projected as high as 48% and can be a great alternative for companies unable to qualify for traditional group experience rating.
- Deductible Program - This program offers discounts (up to 77%) on premium rates in exchange for accepting a specified deductible amount.
- 100% EM Cap - Companies becoming penalty rated for the upcoming policy year can have increases to their Experience Modifier (EM) limited, or capped, at 100%, thereby limiting rate and premium increases.
- Other Alternative Rating & Discount Programs - Drug-Free Safety Program, One Claim Program, Safety Council, Salary Continuation, $15K Medical Only Deductible and others.
- Self Insurance - Companies pay compensation and medical costs directly for work-related injuries avoiding escalating reserves and premiums charged by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. CareWorks Consultants serves more Ohio self-insured employers than any other third party administrator.
As a result of their best-in-class service, CareWorks Consultants has consistently maintained a 97% retention rate - one of the highest in the industry. Put their team to work for you. For a no-cost, no-obligation program analysis, click here. You may also contact CareWorks Consultants’ Kirsten Gibson, toll-free, at 1-800-837-3200, ext. 7110.
Data Service Center has many resources to meet your business needs. We can assist you with your retirement, and cafeteria plan administration through partners that specialize in these areas.
Data Service Center can also assist you in locating a CPA or a suitable bank that fits your business needs.